Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Mr Hill

You are probably all tucked up by now but Michael a dotty array is what we used yesterday in the sets of 10, we used it to illustrate how we group double digit multiplication problems. Bianca, you should be able to click on the link on the right hand side of the blog to get into the 'multiplier' activity. I am not going to give the password over the internet as it is a secure site, check your book!
I am thrilled that you guys have used the blog! To the secret mother, maths class starts at 12pm, I'll see you there if you are game enough to be shown up by a bunch of clever 10 & 11 year olds.
Mr Hill

1 comment:

  1. so this competion, what day? I'd love to come! what type of sums? You're the best teacher!

    Regards Lexi
    P.S I have got a multiplication cd up to 12x12 that I could bring!

    ReplyDelete